the Wildest!

Blue Stew mail@bluestew.com
Sun Apr 8 09:01:25 EDT 2007

You do realize that Smith's 'emotionless blank stares' on the bandstand
were part of the act...don't you? Don't know why but it seemed to work.
It's been said that Sonny and Cher took it and used it in their act also.
The latest recording I have of K.S. is a live one she did in 2001 "Keely
Sings Sinatra". It is  s/wingin' daddy-o/!
She sounds as good as she ever has. Maybe better.

Her memories with Prima were not all fond ones. He allegedly physically
and mentally abused her. I'd imagine that's why she doesn't talk about it.
mike