John Nemeth

Joel Fritz willie_mctell@comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 16:51:20 EDT 2007

John does like to kid about Idaho.  He includes a potato related verse
in his version of "Our Goodman."  You know, the "I never saw a [far
fetched explanation] where my [normal thing] ought to be" song.  I think
he's the first person I've ever heard do it with a calypso beat.

"I've been all around the world taking all kind of chance.  I never saw
a cat wearing a pair of pants."--Blind Boy Fuller, "Cat Man Blues"

--
It's never too late to do something your parents didn't want you to do.
When that time comes Barrelhouse Solly will be there for you.  He cares.

Tunes:  http://www.myspace.com/barrelhousesolly
Fractious felines:  http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell