John Nemeth

leonard watkins mannish@alltel.net
Wed Apr 4 21:47:51 EDT 2007

I was pleased to see him added to the Blind Willie McTell fest, good lineup
Delbert, rory Block, nemeth, Francine Reed and Breeze kings

I would reall, really like to get him for the magic city blues fest but
having booked Debbie Davies and Carely, Lurrie Bell i doubt he is in our
budget.

LW

----- Original Message -----
From: <clehmkuhls@aol.com>
To: <BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: John Nemeth

Hey Patty
Mighty Mike Shermer is handling guitar duty and longtime rockets
drummer Wes Star is handling drums and the bass player I cannot recall
his name but he doers a fine job. I saw Nemeth here in Seattle and the
show was absolutely amazing. Other musicians at the show were also very
impressed. John  charisma is that of a rising star.
Well you all know how I feel about John Nemeth as I had him three years
in a row at Winthrop. The only other person we have done that with is
ex-frontman for Roomful Of Blues - Mark DuFresne.

Cholo
Winthrop R & B