John Nemeth

clehmkuhls@aol.com clehmkuhls@aol.com
Wed Apr 4 21:35:17 EDT 2007

Hey Patty
Mighty Mike Shermer is handling guitar duty and longtime rockets
drummer Wes Star is handling drums and the bass player I cannot recall
his name but he doers a fine job. I saw Nemeth here in Seattle and the
show was absolutely amazing. Other musicians at the show were also very
impressed. John  charisma is that of a rising star.
Well you all know how I feel about John Nemeth as I had him three years
in a row at Winthrop. The only other person we have done that with is
ex-frontman for Roomful Of Blues - Mark DuFresne.

Cholo
Winthrop R & B

-----Original Message-----
From: pattykeyes@charter.net
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Sent: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 4:37 PM
Subject: John Nemeth

   Hey everyone,

 We are having John Nemeth here Friday night.
 Anyone know who's playing with him now???

 Thanks
 ~tpp~

  Archives & web interface:
http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html
  NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc.
http://www.lsoft.com
  To unsubscribe from BLUES-L, send an email with the message
UNSUBSCRIBE BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org