Muddy Waters @ Baton Rouge on Saturday.

Sandor Gulyas sgulya1@gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:19:09 EDT 2007

I've mentioned this event in passing several times since the start of
the year, but I'll remind/plead to all of you again. :-)
For the 7th (or 8th or 9th) year, Zachary, Louisiana is again hosting
the Muddy Waters Memorial Birthday Party (called the "Mud-In" for
short)
Sponsored this year by the Arts Council of Baton Rouge, The Baton
Rouge Blues Society, Teddy's Juke Joint (proud host for the 3rd year
in a row), Mike & Amelia Bauman, and fellow zeller (errr, Blues-L
lurker) Dirk Lockard.
Live Music starts at 1 PM with Dixie Rose, Lightnin' Boy & The
Thunderbolts, Mark Klein, Smokehouse & Mamie Porter w/ The Gutbucket
Blues Band, and finishing with Eden Brent.  And rumor has it that
we'll have other musicians from
BR, Lafayette, and Mississippi coming and going through out the day.
Charges?  Thanks to our fabulous sponsors, there is no cover charge
and food will be free all day! (though bring $$$ for CDs, t-shirts and
drinks)

For more on the Mud-In go to www.teddysjukejoint.com
If you need help finding Teddy's, find the quickest/easyest way to US
61 then use...
http://www.teddysjukejoint.com/images/photos/gallery/291261.jpg ....to
find your way there.

We even got some broadcast time to publize the Mud-In.
First, point your Internet browser to:
http://www.wjbo.com/cc-common/podcast.html
Second, find the Arts Council heading (scroll down, on the right side
of your screen)
Third, either click on the listen button or the download button
(listen means you here the show right there, download means the media
file is downloaded to your computer and can listen whenever you want)
Fourth, whenever you get around to listening to the show, Dirk & I are
the last interview, so go ahead and fast forward to about the 20
minute mark.
(Sorry this is so complicated, but this is the hand we were dealt in
getting free broadcasting)

We would love to see as many of you as possible Saturday.
--
Sandor Gulyas
Graduate Student - Louisiana State University