introducing the Stewardesses!

Blue Stew mail@bluestew.com
Sun Apr 1 13:01:36 EDT 2007

You are absolutely correct Mac. When I'm a side man in other bands, I
make sure I hit the notes I'm after. As leader of my own band, however,
I slack off in that dept. I've got so many other things going thru my
head that I let my git-pickn' suffer.
In this band I take very few solos. Steve White who is on keys plays a
mean tenor sax as well as harp. I let him run the solo dept. for the
most part.
mike
Guess I'll have to get out the ol' Mel Bay books again!