PLAYLIST: WRQR "Houserockin' Blues" 3-18-07

bluesmojo@aol.com bluesmojo@aol.com
Sun Apr 1 09:38:35 EDT 2007

HOUSEROCKIN' BLUES
NOW STREAMING SUNDAY NIGHTS
7PM-10PM  www.rock1045.com
Visit me on MySpace.com
www.myspace.com/dougs80bmw

PLAYLIST FOR SUNDAY March 18, 2007
Featuring:  CREAM
"Live at Royal Albert Hall May 2005"  on Reprise Records
~~ click here for CD details ~~

ARTIST..........ALBUM...........SONG...........LABEL
(va) = various artists album

Hour 1
Cream, Live, I'm So Glad---Spoonful, Reprise
Doug Deming & the Jewel Tones, Double Down, Black Jack, Mighty Tiger
Jimmy "T-99" Nelson, Take Your Pick, Son Talk To Me, Netty Marie
Cream Live, Outside Woman Blues---Badge, Reprise
Dave Gross, Take the Gamble, She walks Right In, Swing Nation
Derek Trucks Band, Songlines, I'll Find My Way, Columbia
Little Milton, Greatest Hits, Walkin' the Back Streets & Cryin', Malaco

Hour 2
Cream, Live, Rollin' & Tumblin',---Stormy Monday, Reprise
Tom Principato, Guitar Gumbo, Louisiana, Powerhouse
Eric Lindell, Change in the Weather, 2-Bit Town, Alligator
Cream, Live, Politician---Sweet Wine, Reprise
Buddy Guy, Can't Quit the Blues, Nobody Understands Me But My Guitar, Silvertone
Guitar Shorty, We the People, Fine Cadillac, Alligator
Shemekia Copeland, (va)  35 x 35, Salt in My Wounds, Alligator
Shemekia Copeland, Talking to Strangers, Livin' On Love, Alligator

Hour 3
Cream, Live, Born Under a Bad Sign---Crossroads, Reprise
Gary Primich, Mr. Freeze, Let Me Go Home Whiskey, Flying Fish
Lonnie Shields, Tired of Waiting, Your Tears Become My Tears, JSP
Bugs Henderson, That's The Truth, That's The Truth, Flat Canyon
Cream, Live, White Room---Sunshine of Your Love, Reprise
Robert Randolph & the Family Band, Colorblind, Thrill of It, Warner Brothers
Omar & the Howlers, BamBoozled, East Side Blues, Ruf
Mighty Lester, We Are Mighty Lester, Skankin', independent

 Doug Carlisle, WRQR
"Houserockin' Blues"
25 North Kerr Avenue
Wilmington, NC 28405