Playlist: Blues Bus/WMEB Top 20 for March, 2007

M.A. Murphy Murph@maine.edu
Sun Apr 1 03:33:46 EDT 2007

Blues Top 20 for the month ending 3/31/07
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

 1 John Lisi & Delta Funk    Dead Cat Bounce                219
 2 Big Pete Pearson          I'm Here Baby                  Blue Witch
 3 Otis Taylor               Definition Of A Circle         Telarc
 4 Mavis Staples             We'll Never Turn Back          Anti
 5 Ruthie Foster             The Phenomenal Ruthie Foster   Blue Corn
 6 Tommy Castro              Painkiller                     Blind Pig
 7 Billy Blue                Blues In My Room               Billy Blue Prod.
 8 Eric Bibb                 Diamond Days                   Telarc
 9 Frank Goldwasser          Bluju                          Delta Groove Prod.
10 Phillip Walker            Going Back Home                Delta Groove Prod.
11 John Hammond              Push Comes To Shove            Back Porch
12 James Hinkle              Blues Now Jazz Later           Blue Lights
13 Tad Robinson              A New Point Of View            Severn
14 Cashman                   Texassippi Stomp               219
15 "Uncle" John Turner       Texas Blues                    Great Blues Rec.
16 Coco Montoya              Dirty Deal                     Alligator
17 Detroit Women             Sassitude                      Detroit Women
18 John Nemeth               Magic Touch                    Blind Pig
19 Gina Sicilia              Allow Me To Confess            SwingNation
20 Bob Margolin              In North Carolina              Steady Rollin
-------

                                            Murph

                                            Michael A. Murphy
                                            murph@maine.edu