PLAYLIST : "Riffin' da Blues" (NZ) 28/05/06

Mike Butler butlermike@xtra.co.nz
Mon May 29 04:22:15 EDT 2006

Playlist: 'Riffin' da Blues' with Mike Butler
Sunday 7.00-9.00pm, Moana 1440(am)
IWI radio network.
Tauranga, NEW ZEALAND.
Email: butlermike@xtra.co.nz

air date: 28/05/06

** To mark NZ Music Month (May) this show is comprised of 100% Kiwi blues **

intro: The Willie Dayson Blues Band - Rick's blues/Rogues & Fools/Own/NZ

Carol Bean - downstairs blues/Read The Road Signs/Own/NZ

Hammond Gamble - long night blues/Plugged In And Blue/Scoop de Loop Rec/NZ

Peri Kohu - Queen St shuffle/Live @ Krazy Jack's/Own/NZ

The Rodger Fox Band & Midge Marsden - flip, flop and fly/Let The Good Times
roll/T-Bone Rec/NZ

Ted Clarke & Mike Farrell - Blacktown Saturday night/Wildlife/Emerge
Music/NZ

The Self-Righteous Brothers - glory of love/Rusty Swing Feel/Jayrem Rec/NZ

Remarkable Beat Roosters - one mo' man/Fighting Cocks/Remarkable Rec/NZ

The Willie Dayson Blues Band - livin' on borrowed time/Rogues & Fools/Own/NZ

Lil' Ian Goodsman - lonesome rider blues/Drunken Hearted man/Apollodorus
Music/NZ

The La De Da's - don't you stand in my way/Wyld Kiwi Garage
1966-1969(comp)/Flying Nun Rec/NZ

Darren Watson - crocodile smile/King Size/Beluga Rec/NZ

Shayn "Hurricane" Wills - two eyes on the road/Dead Man's Suit/Own/NZ

Hard To Handle - hard to handle/The End Of The Beginning/Own/NZ

Bullfrog Rata & The Undergators - all I need/All I Need/Own/NZ

Brilleaux - get over yourself/Eight Track Style/Own /NZ

Mike Brosnan - slide action/Wasted time/Flying Kiwi Music/NZ

Grant Haua - I'm so lonely I could die/Live Studio Sessions/Own/NZ

Darcy Perry Band - save the world/Heavy Rain/Own/NZ

Mike & Paul Garner - I'm gonna start drinking again/Steppin' Out To The
Blues/Jayrem Rec/NZ

Handsome Giants - brother got a razor/Live On Bow St (demo)/Own/NZ

Marg Layton - if you can't say no/Trouble & Satisfaction/Bottle Neck Rec/NZ

Kokomo Blues - working class shuffle/To Be Or What/Jayrem Rec/NZ

The Windy City Strugglers - loving you is not an easy game/Kingfisher/Red
Rocks Rec/NZ

Brendan Power - didgeriblues/Two Trains Running (w Dave Peabody)/Indigo
Rec/NZ-UK