Playlist: BluesBeat, #599, Local Program 26-05-06, CRN Satellite Program 04-06-06

BluesBeat Radio bluesbeat@waltech.com.au
Thu May 25 10:17:16 EDT 2006

BluesBeat Playlist 599-26/05/06
The Latest And Best In Blues Music
5EFM FM 89.3 VICTOR HARBOR, 94.7 STRATHALBYN, 88.3 YANKALILLA S.A. - 120 minutes "The sound of the Fleurieu"
3HOT-FM 106.7 MILDURA, 90.7 ROBINVALE & WENTWORTH VIC, 87.8 COOMEALLA NSW. - 60 minutes
Mp3 Stream on the web Sunday from 4am-5am E.S.T.(Melbourne/Sydney time) 1300 GMT/UTC (1st Hour only) http://audio.hotfm.org.au:8000/listen.pls
1st Hour only also heard Sunday Mornings on the Community Radio Network (CRN)satellite 4:00-5:00am (EST)

Your Host: Geoff Pegler mailto:info@bluesbeatradio[remove before sending].com

Playlists can be viewed at http://www.bluesbeatradio.com

To Join The BluesBeat Playlist weekly email list send a blank email to mailto:bluesbeat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

The Latest BluesBeat Program mp3 can Be Heard at http://members.iinet.net.au/~pegler/bluesbeat.mp3

VICTOR HARBOR AIR DATE - Friday at 8-10pm 26-May-2006
CRN Satellite AIR DATE - Sunday at 4-5am EST 04-Jun-2006

      Seq Track Artist Track Title Album Title Country Year Label Label Number Length
      0 01 Steve White & The Barstool Pigeons  BluesBeat Intro Theme  USA 2000 BluesBeat Database Created by
      http://www.collectorz.com/music/?a=stonehut   00:35
      1 01 James Hunter  People Gonna Talk People Gonna Talk UK 2006 Rounder
      http://www.rounder.com  11661-2187-2 03:18
      2 10 Janiva Magness  Stealin' Sugar Do I Move You Canada 2006 Northern Blues Music
      http://www.northernblues.com  NBM0033 04:08
      3 09 Lazy Lester Don't Start Me Talking Shuffle With Lester USA 2006 Great Blues Recordings
      http://www.great-recordings.com  GR2032-2 03:17
      4 01 Irma Thomas In The Middle Of It All After The Rain USA 25/04/2006 Rounder
      http://www.rounder.com  11661-2186-2 04:45
      5 02 The Hiptones  Oh Baby La Meet Me At The Sands Australia 2002 The Hiptones
      http://www.thehiptones.com  HT001 04:15
      6 11 Diamond Dave And The Doodaddies  Kiddio Lonely Part Of Town Australia 2006 Double Diamond Records
      http://www.doodaddies.com.au  DD002 03:46
      7 09 Stevie Paige  When You're Gone III Australia 2006 Stevie Paige
      http://www.steviepaige.com  SPM003A 04:05
      8 02 Watermelon Slim & The Workers  Dumpster Blues Watermelon Slim & The Workers USA 2006 Northern Blues
      http://www.northernblues.com  NBM0032 03:01
      9 01 Andrea Marr  Neighbour Neighbour Watch Me Work It Australia 2006 Blackmarket Music
      http://www.blackmarketmusic.com.au  312.2 05:29
      10 01 James Southwell  Better Dark Angel Australia 2006 James Southwell
      http://www.jamessouthwell.com  JSJ001 03:52
      11 09 Lil' Fi Celebrate The Curves The Gift - A Woman's Song Australia 2006 MothersMilkBank
      http://www.mothersmilkbank.com.au  MMB00105 02:07
      12 03 John Earl Walker Band  I Put You First I'm Leavin' You USA 2003 Walkright Music
      http://www.johnearlwalkerband.com   02:55
      13 04 Lew Jetton & 61 South  Cause You Lie To Me Tails From A 2 Lane USA 2006 61South
      http://www.61south.com   02:20
      14 10 Adam Hole  Steel On Steel Why Not Australia 2006 Adam Hole
      http://www.adamhole.com  AHCD0601 03:38
      15 05 Studebaker John & The Hawks  Fast In The Slow Lane Self - Made Man USA 2006 Studebaker John
      http://www.studebakerjohn.com   05:12
      16 11 Mel Brown Karansa's Boogie Blues - A Beautiful Thing Canada 2006 Electro-Fi
      http://www.stonehutmusic.com  E-FI 3394 03:25
      17 05 Daddy Mack Blues Band Can't Get Enough Slow Ride USA 2006 Inside Sounds
      http://www.insidesounds.com  ISC-0527 03:01
      18 04 Sherman Robertson & BluesMove Dust My Broom (Voodoo Dust) Guitar Man - Live USA 2005 Cross Cut Records
      http://www.crosscut.de  CCD 11090 09:58
      19 05 Albert Castiglia  Hurricane Blues A Stone's Throw USA 2006 Blues Leaf Records
      http://www.bluesleaf.com  BL 9833 05:00
      20 05 Arsen Shomakhov  Low Down Shakin' Chill Dangerous Russia 2005 Blues Leaf Records
      http://www.bluesleaf.com  BL 9832 03:31
      21 06 Bonnie Lee Sad & Evil Woman Blues Brunch At The Mart USA 2006 Delmark
      http://www.delmark.com  DE-785 06:06
      22 05 Mark Hummel  Rollercoaster Blues Harp Meltdown - Vol 3 Legends USA 2006 Mountain Top Prod
      http://www.westcoastblues.com  MT103 04:30
      23 04 Harmonica Shah Bullets Don't Care Listen At Me Good Canada 2006 Electro-Fi
      http://www.stonehutmusic.com  E-FI 3393 04:22
      24 04 Ray Vanderby  I Just Want To Make Love To You Married To The Blues Australia 2006 Black Market Music
      http://www.blackmarketmusic.com.au  BMM 314.2 04:15
      25 16 Bluetongue Down At Midnites Rocky Blues Volume Two Australia 2005 Bluetongue Records
      http://www.bluetonguerecords.com   03:33
      26 01 Terry Daily I've Paid My Dues I've Paid My Dues USA 2006 Great Blues Recordings
      http://www.great-recordings.com  GR2033-2 03:27

+Denotes New to BluesBeat #Denotes Blues CD of The Week

BluesBeat proudly uses Music Collector from Collectorz.com   http://www.collectorz.com/music/?a=stonehut  to prepare my playlists.

If you wish to be removed from this playlist email,  please advise.
Cds & Bio material welcomed for use on BluesBeat.
Geoff Pegler
BluesBeat
PO Box 1008
Victor Harbor SA 5211, Australia
5EFM Victor Harbor, 3HOT-FM Mildura, CRN Satellite

Subscribe to the weekly BluesBeat playlist email list by sending a blank email to-
bluesbeat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com  or go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluesbeat/
Reporting to Living Blues monthly chart,Roots Music Report,Roots Music Report,Blues-dj,Blues-L,Blues-Oz,AMRAP and all supplying labels.
BluesBeat on the web in streaming mp3 at http://bayfm.linknet.com.au:8000/BayFM.mp3.m3u or http://audio.hotfm.org.au:8000/listen.pls Sunday 4-5am Australian EST Time
Latest blues cds in the BluesBeat Library make an e-request, http://www.waltech.com.au/~bluesbeat/newrelease