cliffords services and memorial fund-Teo

Mindy Giles Mingiles@aol.com
Wed May 24 20:04:11 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/24/2006 4:51:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Jinxblues@aol.com writes:

if you  have extra money to donate to a
recently departed individual who gave  noble and admirable service to his
city and to
the blues community, I do  say that Teo Leyasmeyer just might be a better
place for your  dollars.   Teo leaves a widow and two young daughters and he
never
made any real money in his life time. I expect that some fund raiser is
being
planned for them in the Boston area.
Dick, Safe journey to you.

There should not be a flame war. We've lost two very important people in  the
blues world in one week. I've lost two friends. Cliff was high profile and
Teo more known to players and those of us inside the business. And Teo's two
young daughters lose out on having their wonderful dad with them--the public
response to Teo's passing will help them.

>From the Boston paper: Mr. Leyasmeyer leaves his wife, Hege, and  his
daughters Lena, 14, and Lily, 8.Funeral arrangements have not been arranged  yet. A
concert to memorialize
his life and raise funds for his family will  be scheduled soon.

Here is the info to send to Teo's family:

TEO LEYASMEYER FAMILY FUND
HEGE LEYASMEYER
11 HAMBLEN ST.
LEXINGTON, MA 02421