A Journal Of Memories of Teo Leyasmeyer

Tom Hazeltine thazeltine@yahoo.com
Sat May 20 19:41:54 EDT 2006

Following up on Barbara's suggestion, we've started a
journal for people to express thoughts and
recollections of times with Teo, to be sent to the
family at some later date. We're located in the Boston
area but willing to either receive and write thoughts
for you, or send the journal to whomever would like.

Here are the details of services:

TEO LEYASMEYER MEMORIAL SERVICE:

SAT. MAY 27, 2006   2PM
HANCOCK UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST
1912 MASS. AVE  (NEAR PAUL REVERE STATUE AND LEXINGTON
GREEN)
LEXINGTON, MA 02421

FLOWERS ONLY TO CHURCH

DONATIONS AND CARDS  - SEND TO

TEO LEYASMEYER FAMILY FUND
 % HEGE LEYASMEYER
 11 HAMBLEN ST.
 LEXINGTON, MA 02421

I'm certain that many numerous personal condenses will
be sent to the
family.

Teo clearly touched so many people. His reach was
broad. Witness the
comments people feel they wish to make in this forum
alone.

This Blues-L "community" has it's share of spats but
more often it is
interesting commentary, notices about events, and
higher ground
discussions and  I
am thinking that this sort of outpouring for one of
our own, and a
compilation
of same by perhaps our list moderator, might be an
interesting and
loving
thing  to simply print out and send to the family.
Certainly we
don't  all
need to do it, but if strikes me that this is one
thing that as an
online
community, we could be doing in this case, and perhaps
others.

A simple thing.  - But perhaps a good one.

What do you think?

Barbara

Barbara  Hammerman