South to Louisiana

Steven Harnar chrfoblues2005@yahoo.com
Sat May 20 14:36:54 EDT 2006

Hash,

  The birthday my be the only connection.
  We're on the same page, i agree with you on all your points.
   Like i said I'm just happy for our friends the Bluebirds...journeymen musicians, widely over looked by the general public, a Roadhouse Band, getting a chance to experience a little bit of what it is like to be a Rock Star.  I think most musicians would get a kick out of something like that.  Wouldn't y'all?

  I'm going to have to run, it is Preakness day and the Oaklawn racetrack which carries simulcasts is having a Mud Bug Madness thing with a band i think Bruce booked.  BTW:  Its kinda funny but Bruce Flett has more pull in town here than the local blues society and musicians...I've really come to respect Bruce over the years, he's one committed sum beache'...I'm happy to have as a friend.

  Steve
  steve