Henry Butler - ninth ward pictures post Katrina photographer

E Willett unklegeo@msn.com
Tue May 16 19:19:21 EDT 2006

[I am real, I am female, and I am legit. (Gosh I almost broke into a Helen Reddy song)]

Have pity...we're a Blues list...
    George

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: No Name Available<mailto:BRATGIRLBABY63@aol.com>
  To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG<mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG>
  Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:31 PM
  Subject: Re: Henry Butler - ninth ward pictures post Katrina photographer

  Look out Mac, I've got my eye on you. LOL

  Yes Steve you are right on target. You have to be careful online,  especially
  women. I have 1 stalker who is serving time in prison now already,  (Not for
  my case, but for stalking a teenage girl, also.) They finally got him!  I'm
  not looking for any more weirdos, TY.

  As for who I am...Many here know my name, offlist.... and Walter (Maxdog)
  has seen my photo on my private blog. I sent him the link long ago. (And  no, he
  won't send you the link.)Candye may have seen my pic as well. Nancy  Edwards
  has my Chicago Address. AND I am going to meet Karen this summer  for lunch.
  Wanna come Mac?

  I am real, I am female, and I am legit. (Gosh I almost broke into a Helen
  Reddy song)

  Gotta love ya Mac! You are 1 of a kind.

  Knowledge is power.
  Chicago Brat

  PS...... TY Barbara "Toesies" for the Katrina info. I just saw it  come in!

  In a message dated 5/16/2006 4:25:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
  gtrmac@prodigy.net<mailto:gtrmac@prodigy.net> writes:

  >>Chicago Brat you should get a name to go along wit your E-Mail  post  you
  would seem more legit right now you seem like some kind of under  handed
  Spy.I notice all your post say no name available.What get me the  most people
  that go on my space with no photo Put something up there even  if it's not
  you today.

  Guitar Mac.

  Blues-L web site: http://www.netspace.org/~blues-l/<http://www.netspace.org/~blues-l/>
  Archives & web interface: http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html<http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html>