blues foundation awards

Candye Kane Candyekanetour@aol.com
Sat May 13 07:49:31 EDT 2006

I am in europe on tour with bill stuve on bass. He is proud that rod won  for
band of the year YET AGAIN because he feels like its a slap in the face for
rod since he canned him. we keep calling bill the big "award winner" and
telling  him he gets the front seat since he is the bigshot. It is ironic that rod
fired  both bill and paul fasulo from the band and still won for best blues
band. maybe  rod should be in a different category? how can they be a band if
half the band  is fired? weird how he wins constantly. there are so many other
great blues  bands in the world. I wish the blues foundation would spread the
recognition to  all the people who keep it alive instead of a select few. But I
am happy for  janniva and zac and some of the newcomers who won.
candye

_www.candyekane.com_ (http://www.candyekane.com/)  for tour  info and updates
_www.myspace.com/candyekaneband_ (http://www.myspace.com/candyekaneband)
for blogs and current  pix