[Fwd: [Bay Area Blues ] All-Star Bay Area Blues Line Up for Curtis Salgado Benefit June 11]

Joel Fritz willie_mctell@comcast.net
Fri May 12 18:01:44 EDT 2006

This may be a good time for people in other parts of the US and other
countries to get their airline tickets.  This is turning into a festival
magnitude event.  As I understand it, local hotels still have
vacancies.  <g>  Fremont, CA for those of you who aren't familiar with
it, has some of the best Indian food in the area.  Joe Lempkowski lives
there. It also has the second oldest Fry's electronics store.   The
Niles district, which has been described as one continuous antique
store, was home to ESSANAY Studios where early Charlie Chaplain shorts
and Broncho Billy Anderson oaters were made.

KBR and the behind the scenes people have done a great job on this one.
It started on the Yahoo Bay Area Blues group and quickly became real.

--
It's never too late to do something your parents didn't want you to do.
When that time comes Barrelhouse Solly will be there for you.  He cares.

Tunes:  http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly
Fractious felines:  http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell