Handy Awards tix

Forcella, Domenic (Public Safety) ForcellaD@mail.ccsu.edu
Wed Mar 30 14:40:42 EST 2005

Handys Awards May 5th

Due to some cancellations I have tickets for the WC Handy Awards in Memphis.  I order real early when everyone expected big income tax returns.  Now the picture is not so bright and I have lost seats at the table.

It will be a full weekend as the Rum Boogie Café celebrates 20 years and
Pinetop Perkins will be honored at the Handys.

I can also help with rooms at Marriott.

Let me know if you are interesated, please answer off line, quickly as these are good seats rooms are going.

Domenic "the RoadHog" Forcella
WFCS 107.7
"the far left on the far right of the dial"