B. B. King ge ts his question answered

HASHBB@aol.com HASHBB@aol.com
Wed Mar 30 10:08:54 EST 2005

In a message dated 29-Mar-05 06:14:18 PM Central Standard Time,
Jinxblues@aol.com writes:

> Robert Lockwood is secure in his own legacy of having done 50 or more albums
>
> in a variety of musical styles.
>
> If people get caught up in the mystique of someone who died in 1938 and
> overlook the abilities of a man who is still producing great work, that is
> their
> problem.
>
> I can assure you that while Robert Lockwood might have some faults, feeling
> insignificant is definitely not one of them.

Robert Lockwood played on most of all the great Chess releases of
Sonny boy Williamson(Rice Miller) and Walter Jacobs(little walter) besides
doing a number of his own great recordings. He is in my mind one of the great

session players who made electric blues what it has become today.
HB