Who among us?

Steven Harnar chrfoblues2005@yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 13:06:48 EST 2005

I'd say when it seemed you have and have had all the world and a life most can only dream of then suddenly your dead on the shitter at 42.  That would be one of my many definitions of being "Duped".  Maybe by the devil himself (see Robert Johnson at the crossroads, selling soul to devil for rich and fame).

Joel Fritz <willie_mctell@comcast.net> wrote:
Suppose your name is Elvis and you have some musical talent. You're not
terribly sophisticated about the entertainment busines and a guy named
Colonel Tom offers to be your manager. He seems OK and you have success
beyond your wildest dreams. You're making huge amounts of money but
Colonel Tom is getting a share that makes other people in talent
management drool. Is Colonel Tom being ethical? Are you a dupe?