PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 3/26/05

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:23:25 EST 2005

My show #349. Today's Saturday Blue Plate Special was a taste of gospel and
spirituals for the holiday weekend.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101 CAC WWSP
Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

3-7P on 90FM - the only alternative!

March 26, 2005

"Blues for Easter"
Muddy Waters /Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You /Complete Plantation
Recordings /Chess
Rev. Edward W. Clayborn /Your Enemies Cannot Harm You /Back to the
Crossroads /Yazoo
Sister Rosetta Tharpe /Singing in My Soul /Gospel of the Blues /Decca
Rev. Gary Davis /You Can Go Home /Meet You at the Station /Document

New on the Menu
Fathead /Same Old Thing /Livelier Than Ever /Fathead
Ernest Lane /What's Wrong Baby /The Blues is Back! /Acoustic Music
Hollywood Blue Flames /Nit Wit /Soul Sanctuary /Delta Groove
Mitch Kashmar /title track /Nickels & Dimes /Delta Groove
Fieldstones /Old Woman from Down Home /Mud Island Blues /High Water
Louisiana Red /I Been Down so Long /No Turn on Red /HMG
Earl Gilliam /Stop by John's /Texas Doghouse Blues /Dialtone
Michael Powers /Another Man Done Gone /Recored Live 9-21 /Baryon

New on the Menu - Wisconsin artists
Sweet Tea /One Night Stand /Now Playing /self
Chris O'Keefe /A Million Fish...More or Less /Anthology /Altenburgh
Petrified Alien Brain /T-Bone Shuffle /Live at the Pub /Altenburgh
Cash Box Kings /Cash Box Boogie /Live at the King Club /Blue Midnight
Dr. Dan & the Roadhouse Rockers /Up and Gone /Live at Big Hunchie's
Roadhouse /self

New on the Menu "Blues for Easter"
Johnny Nicholas /John the Revelator /Thrill on the Hill /Top Cat
Solomon Burke /Wealth Won't Save Your Soul /Make Do With What You Got /Shout
Factory
Otis Clay /Amen - This Little Light of Mine /Respect Yourself /Blind Pig
Blind Boys of Alabama /Presence of the Lord /Atom Bomb /Real World
Zac Harmon /That Mighty High /Blues According to Zachariah /Bluestone
Eddie Turner /Resurrection /Rise /NorthernBlues
Sean Costello /Father /self titled /Artemis
Hollywood All Stars /When the Saints Go Marching In /Memphis Blues Bands and
Singers '80s /Highwater

Saturday Blue Plate Special  "Blues for Easter"
Blind Willie Johnson /Lord, I Just Can't Keep from Crying /Dark was the
Night /Columbia
Sister O.M. Terrell /I Want You to Lead Me On /Bottleneck Guitar
Masterpieces /Yazoo
Mississippi Fred McDowell /Wish I was in Heaven Sitting Down /First
Recordings /Rounder
Herman Alexander /You Got to Move /Highway 61 /Wolf

Kelly Joe Phelps /I've Been Converted /Lead Me On /Burnside
Paul Brasch /Don't Worry, Don't Fret /Find My Way /Burnside
Jay Stulo /Preacher Blues /Pawned My Ampliphone /Proud Cow
KebMo /God Trying to Get Your Attention /Slow Down /Okeh
Jorma Kaukonen /What are They Doing in Heaven Today? /Blue Country Heart
/Columbia
Michael Paul Miller /Army of the Lord /Homeward /Silk City
Anthony Gomes /Higher /Sweet Stringing Soul /U.E.
Dave MacKenzie /If Jesus Comes Back /Solo /Hey Baby

Diunna Greenleaf /Swing Low Sweet Chariot /Crazy! But Live in Houston /self
Mighty Sam McClain /The Other Man in the Band /One More Bridge to Cross
/Mighty Music
Mahalia Jackson /Keep Your Hands on the Plow /Gospels, Spirituals & Hymns
/Columbia
Blind Boys of Alabama /Amazing Grace /Spirit of the Century /Real World
Campbell Brothers /The Storm is Passing Over /Sacred Steel - Live /Arhoolie

New on the Menu
Ann Rabson /A Better World /In a Family Way /Emit Doog Music
Al Basile /Say Your Prayers /Blue Ink /Sweet Spot
Sugar Ray & the Bluetones /River Stay Away from My Door /Hands Across the
Table /Severn
Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard /A Soul That's Been Abused /The Duke Meets the
Earl /Stony Plain
Geneva Red /title track /Gettin' Cocky /Bottle Cap
Lil Ronnie & the Grand Dukes /Life Changes /Do Whatcha Do /Trust Me Baby
Matthew Skoller /Stolen Thunder /These Kind of Blues /Tongue & Groove
Hubert Sumlin /Walkin' Through the Park /About Them Shoes /Artemis