NBC Re: I-pod

Terry Forche dntforche@comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 12:57:15 EST 2005

sorry....i meant that i had heard that ipod batteries are a hassle to
replace

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG]On Behalf Of
Terry Forche
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 12:53 PM
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Subject: NBC Re: I-pod

My kids got me a radio shack mp3 player for my birthday(i had hinted about
an ipod, they are not rich either). it only holds about thirty songs, so i
change them frequently, but it does have an fm radio feature that i like.
it also uses a single AA battery, which is cool and easy to replace. it also
has the capability of using an electrical outlet.
i heard the ipods are a slight hassle to replace.

terry