Playlist: 101FM *Honky Tonk Blues *Brisbane, Australia

henry prokop henryprokop@hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:41:56 EST 2005

G’day,

HONKY TONK BLUES  # 583
The best BLUES, ROOTS and RHYTHM
NOW  extended to 3 Hours……Someone Out There Likes Us?

PLAYLIST  for Tuesday,  March 15th,  2005
BROADCAST  on 101.1FM  at  10pm in  Brisbane,  Australia
LIVE on the Internet  - http://www.101fm.asn.au

Producer / Host * Henry Prokop

Artist  * Song  * Album  * Record Label

THE BELLHOPS / I Don’t Boogie on Sunday / BluesOz / www.BluesOz.com
MISSISSIPPI SHAKEDOWN / A Hard Man is Good to Find / BluesOz /
www.BluesOz.com
MIA DYSON / Down / Live in Melbourne / ABC
THE VASCO ERA / Let It Burn / Let It Burn / HotHouse
SKIP SAIL & NICKY MOFFAT / Who Do You Love / Live at Bruthen / Black Market
SUMMER & THE SINNERS / Stranger’s Blues / Hands Off / BuddyLove
MUDDY WATERS & THE BAND / Mannish Boy / The Last Waltz / Warner
SOLOMON BURKE / A Change is Gonna Come / Live in Australia / ABC
LOS LONELY BOYS / Heaven / Los Lonely Boys / Epic
AUDREY AULD MEZERA / Ball & Chain / Texas / Reckless
BILLY DON BURNS / Sailin’ Down the Nile / Heroes, Friends & Other Troubled
Souls / IndieMafia
BLIND BOYS OF ALABAMA / people Get Ready / Higher Ground / Real World - MRA
MITCH KASHMAR & JR. WATSON / I Don’t Play / Nickels & Dimes / Delta Groove
PAUL REDDICK / So Long, Thank You, Goodbye / Villanelle / Northern Blues
RITA CHIARELLI / Driving Wheel / No-One to Blame / Mad Iris
HOLLYWOOD BLUE FLAMES / Nit Wit / Soul Sanctuary / Delta Groove
ELMORE JAMES / Dust My Broom / The Devil’s Jukebox / Snapper
THE DUHKS / DANCE hall Girls / The Duhks / Sugar Hill
HANK RAY / Your Turn to Cry / Ballads from the Badlands of Hearts / Rhythm
Bomb
M. WARD / Big Boat / Transistor Radio / Inertia – Spunk
CARLOS DEL  JUNCO / Plain Old Down Home Blues / Blues Mongrel / Northern
Blues
MAMA’S BOYS / Drink / Chicken & Waffles / Mama’s Boys
NOBLE WATTS & JUNE BATEMAN / Possum Belly Overalls / Harlem R n’B /
Collectables
MERCY DEE / Romp & Stomp Blues / Jiving Jamboree / Ace
CHAROLETTE COLE / Bless You Baby / Screaming Black / Still
T.N.T. TRIBBLE & WILLIE HICKERSON / Red Hot Boogie / T.N.T. Tribble /
Collectables
ROSCO GORDON / Cheese & Crackers / No Dark in America / Dualtone
ARTHUR BIG BOY CRUDUP / My baby Left Me / Rock, Rock, Rock / Mojo
DAVID JACOBS-STRAIN / Kokomo Blues / Ocean or a Teardrop / Northern Blues
KATHY FLEISCHMANN / Russian Roulette / All Blues / Bent Pussycat
DELMARK GOLDFARB / Somebody’s Got the Blues / Up to My Neck / Tone Pome
FINGERPRINT / All Crapped Out Again / Brisbane Blues Festival / Independent
KIMBERLY “KC” ALLISON / Conversation with Kings / Beyond Blue / Starliner

JOHN MOONEY   Special *  Interviewed by Mike Sanders

JOHN MOONEY / Sweat ‘N Bones / Against the Wall / Ruf
JOHN MOONEY / Hey Little Girl / All I Want / Blind Pig
LOUIS ARMSTRONG / Sweet Georgia Brown / Satchmo & Dukes of Dixieland /
Leisure
SON HOUSE / Death Letter / The Original Delta Blues / Legacy
PROFESSOR LONGHAIR / Rum & Coca-Cola / The Big Chief / Rhino
PROFESSOR LONGHAIR / Stagger Lee / The Big Chief / Rhino
JOHN MOONEY / Sacred Ground / Against the Wall / Ruf
JOHN MOONEY / U Told Me / Dealing with the Devil / Ruf
JOHN MOONEY / Ain’t Gonna Get Drunk No More / Coming Your Way / Blind Pig
JOHN MOONEY / Hot Tub Mambo / Coming Your Way / Blind Pig
JOHN MOONEY / Phonograph Blues / Travelin’ On / Crosscut
JIMMY THACKERY & JOHN MOONEY / Oh Louise / Sideways in Paradise / Blind Pig
JIMMY THACKERY & JOHN MOONEY / Take Time / Sideways in Paradise / Blind Pig
JOHN MOONEY / It Don’t Mean a Doggone Thing / Dealing with the Devil / Ruf

The HONKY TONK BLUES  playlist  is received by Living Blues, Roots Music
Report,
Blues-DJ, Blues-L, Blues-OZ, BTR-Blues, AMRAP and all supplying labels.

Promotional material may be sent  to:
Henry Prokop
101FM * Honky Tonk Blues
19 Davidson Terrace,
Teneriffe,
QLD.  4005
AUSTRALIA

If you DON’T wish to receive my playlist  please let me know,
And I’ll take you off the list.

Thanks for your attention,
Henry Prokop
101FM ~ Brisbane, Australia ~ http://101fm.asn.au