Fw: Anyone here use AOL instant messaging?

Jerry Cunningham jerry.cunningham@gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:19:21 EST 2005

Sorry for the NBC... but maybe my computer geekiness can help somebody
out there...

if you have PC's connected via broadband (heck, even dial-up) - you
*need* a firewall! Ad-aware and the like, although cool, are not
enough. Lock down your firewall with a password, encrypt your wireless
traffic, and block the port AIM runs on (or the executable).

Zone Alarm and Sygate Personal Firewall offer free versions...