Okay, one more song if you can help

Kate Hart katehart@speakeasy.net
Tue Mar 15 01:33:55 EST 2005

I can't find anything on the recording "Queen of the Night" by the english
blues/rocker Maggie Bell.  It was on the title cut on the record.
I'm looking for the publisher and writer.
Best
Kate Hart
http://www.detroitwomen.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG]On Behalf Of
gtrmac@prodigy.net
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 7:15 PM
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Subject: Re: Song Information

      Big Bill Broonzy
      In The Evening
      blues lyrics
            In the evening, in the evening, mama, when the sun go down,
            In the evenin', darlin', on a clown, when the sun go down,
            Yes, it's so lonesome, it's so lonesome,
            On a clown, when the one you love is not around when the sun go
down.
            Last night I were lay an' sleepin',
            On the clown, I was sleepin' all by myself,
            Last night I were lay an' sleepin' darlin',
            On the clown, I was sleepin' all by myself,
            Yes, but the one, one that I'm really love with,
            On a clown, she was sleepin' some place else when the sun go
down.
            Yea, woo-oo-oo-ee,
            Yea, woo-oo-oo-ee,
            Yes, the one that I really love with,
            On a clown, she was sleepin' some place else when the sun go
down.
            Sun rises, now, in the east,
            And on a clown, it sets wherev'r in the west,
            Sun rises in the east, darlin',
            And on a clown, it sets wherev'r in the west,
            Yes, it's so hard, it's so hard to tell,
            On a clown, which one that would fit you the best when the sun
go down.

      Guitar Mac.

      Ps. I think This is the tune That is refered to.

http://www.guitarmac.com
http://pages.prodigy.net/gtrmac
http://www.soundclick.com