Playlist: 3/14/05 Blue Monday With Norm Rosen on 90.5FM WICN Worcesster, Massachusetts

Norm Rosen inorm99@yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 23:20:54 EST 2005

Blue Monday with Norm Rosen is heard weekly on
90.5FM, WICN, Worcester Massachusetts
>From 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Time
Blue Monday reports to Living Blues Magazine
and Rootsmusicreport.com
http://www.goodheartmedia.com/bluemonday

Artist Name     Song Title      Album Title     Label
The Bo-Keys     Back at the chicken shack       The royal
sessions        Yelllow dog records
Eddie Cleanhead Vinson  Travelin        Blues, Boogie and
Be-bop
“ Meat’s too high”      JSP
Long John Baldry        Easy Street     Great Swing Blues       St
Clair
Big Joe and The Dynaflows       Layin in the alley      Great
Swing Blues     St Clair
Bryan lee       Just like a fish        Six String therapy      Justin
time
Little Charlie and The nightcats        I bet I never cross
your mind       That’s Big!     Alligator
Danny gatton    Meloncholy Serenade     Unfinished business
Powerhouse records
Little Carlie and The Nightcats Walking in the shadow
of the blues    Shadow of the blues     Alligator
Little Charlie and The Nightcats        My next ex-wife
Little Charlie and The Nightcats        Alligator
Little Charlie and The Nightcats        Big and fat     Shadow of
the blues       Alligator
The Jimmy Cotton  Quartet       Rocket 88       Harmonica Classics
Rhino
Solomon Burke   What good am I? Make do with what you
got     Shout
Ann Rabson      300 pounds of heavenly joy      I’m in a family
way     Emit Doog
Howlin Wolf     300 pounds of heavenly joy      His greatest
sides   Chess
Howlin Wolf     I ain’t superstitious   Blues Originals
Rhino
Roscoe Gordon   Love on top of love     No dark in America
Dualtone
Big Joe duskin  Get out of my way       Big Joe Jumps again
Yellow Gog Records
Memphis Slim    Frankie and Johnnie Boogie      Jump Jumpin
the blues       Fantasyjazz

8:30-9:05 Interview With Eddie Vaan Shaw
Eddie Vaan Shaw Stone Cold Blue The Trail of tears      AVS
Eddie Vaan Shaw B.S. makes the world go around  Ass
Whoopin AVS
Eddie Shaw and The Wolf gang    You don’t love me       A
Tribute to Magic Sam    Evidence
Eddie Vaan Shaw Roller Coaster Blues    Ass Whoopin     AVS
Eddie Shaw and The Wolf gang    Feelin good     A Tribute to
Magic Sam       Evidence
Eddie Vaan Shaw My woman’s ugly The Trail of tears      AVS

9:15-9:45 Interview With Eddie Shaw
Eddie Shaw and The Wolf gang    Louisiana Blues Movin and
Groovin Man     Evidence
Eddie Shaw and The Wolf gang    Delta Bound     In the land
of the crossroads       Rooster Blues
Eddie Shaw and The Wolf gang    Blues for Tomako        Movin
and Groovin Man Evidence
Robert Plunkett Sweet Tooth     The Chicago scene
Cannonball Records
Little Arthur Duncan    The midnight Train      The Chicago
scene   Cannonball Records
Little Arthur Duncan    Mama talk to your daughter      The
Chicago scene   Cannonball Records
Byther smith    Your mama’s crazy       I’m a mad man   Bullseye
Howlin Wolf     Backdoor Man    Bluwes Originals        Rhino
Homesick James  You gotta Move  Windy City Blues        Stax
Otis rush       Jump Sister bessie      The essential Otis Rush
Fuel 2000
Homesick James  Stop That Thing Evidence Blues Sampler
6       Evidence
Buddy Guy/Junior Wells  The Honeydripper        “” Play The
Blues   ATCO
Magic Sam       I feel so good  Legacy  Delmark
Magic Sam       I’m tore down   Rockin wild in chicago  Delmark
Magic Sam       Lookin Good     Rockin wild in chicago  Delmark
John Littlejohn Nowhere to lay my head  Slidin home
Arhoolie
John Littlejohn Kiddeo  Slidin home     Arhoolie
Shakey Jake     It won’t happen again   Jump Jumpin the
blues   Fantasyjazz
James Cotton    Straighten up babyFeelin down on the
south side      Feelin down on the south side   Fantasyjazz
James Cotton    When it rains it pours  Alligator Records
30th anniversary collection     Alligator
Michael Burks   Got a way with women    Alligator Records
30th anniversary collection     Alligator