Song Information

Steve Hoffman steve@goodnote.com
Mon Mar 14 22:22:20 EST 2005

Guitar Mac is correct that this is perhaps the best known blues tune
with lyrics about "the evening" ..... Originally by Leroy Carr under the
title "When the Sun Goes Down."

But the "Evening" song recorded by T-Bone Walker is an entirely
different song.  Really, a ballad rather than a blues .....  As a
tune . . . .

-Steve Hoffman