Playlist: Bluestime 101FM

Eric Black bluestime101@yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 13 06:19:54 EST 2005

BLUESTIME 101FM #0040
Logan City, Australia
Sunday 4pm - 6pm
Produced and presented by Eric Black
March 13, 2005
Live on the net. http://www.101fm.asn.au

* = Australian Artist
(VA) = Various Artists
ARTIST / SONG / ALBUM / LABEL

1.Magic Dick & Jay Geils/Bluestime/Little Car Blues/Rounder-Shock
2.The Rockin Johnny Band/Shake For Me/More Real Folk Blues/Marquis
3.Sonny Landreth/USS Zydecoldsmobile/Grant Street/Sugar Hill-Shock
4.Rockin Dopsie & The Zydeco Twisters/That’s All Right/Louisiana Music/Atlantic
5.Chris Ardoin & Double Clutchin/Lake Charles Connection/Allons en
Louisiane(VA)/Rounder-Shock
6.Lightnin Slim/Rooster Blues/Absolutely The Best Of The Blues(VA)/Fuel
7.Johnny Guitar Watson/Hot Little Mama/Blues Collection(VA)/Ace
8.Zuzu Bollin/Why Don’t You Eat Where You Slept Last Night/Texas
Bluesman/Antones
9.Sharrie Williams & The Wiseguys/Hard Drivin Woman/Hard Drivin Woman/CrossCut
10.Anni Piper/Hitch-Hiker Shuffle/Jailbait/Black Market Music*
11.Terraplane Blues/Gonna Have Some Fun/Jubilee Stomp/Indie
12.Carey & Lurrie Bell/Rock Me/Second Nature/Alligator
13.Dutch Tilders/Flip Flop Fly/Live at The Clifton Hill Hotel/Peanuts*
14.Guy Davis/Drop Down Mama/Legacy/Red House-Shock
15.Asa Broomhall/Catfish Blues/13th Annual Brisbane Blues Festival Sampler(VA)*
16.Muddy Waters/Hoochie Coochie Man/Chess Blues 1952-54(VA)/MCA
17.Allman Brothers Band/Trouble No More/The Fillmore Concerts/Polydor
18.Amos Garrett/Grasshoppers In My Pillow/Acoustic Album/Stony Plain-Only Blues
19.Ash Grunwald/Hey Baby/I Don’t Believe/Head*
20.8 Ball Aitken/Im A Man/Behind The 8 Ball/Indie*
21.The Hollywood Blue Flames/You’re Sweet/Soul Sanctuary/Delta Groove
22.JW-Jones Blues Band/I Don’t Know/My Kind Of Evil/Northernblues
23.Mitch Kashmar/Gettin Drunk/Nickels & Dimes/Delta Groove
24.Junior Watson/If I Had A Genie/If I Had A Genie/Heart & Soul-Only Blues
25.Dave Hole/Take Me To Chicago/The Live One/Black Cat-Shock*
26.Ronnie Earl/Blues For Otis Rush/I Feel Like Goin On/Stony Plain-Only Blues

CDs for airplay are welcome and may be sent to:

Att: Eric Black
101FM / Bluestime
P.O. Box 2101
Logan City DC 4114