Who are the best Younger blues artists?

Kenny Blue Ray blueray@EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Mar 10 01:45:42 EST 2005

John Nemeth' is about the Best "Young Cat" I ever seen/heard.
A Tremondous Singer, who for a White Dude, can absolutely NAIL, Jr.
Parker, Early B.B. King (Falsetto, too!) Jr. Wells and even SON HOUSE, and
many more and plus is a Hell of a Harp Player and from Idaho of all places!
He just moved to San Francisco and has done some Gigs with me.

He is as good as is out there, any color.
The dude is pairing up with another killer player, Chris "Kid' Andersen
and these 2 Dudes will keep The  Blues goin for a Long Time.
Jr. Watson calls John Nemeth a National Treasure, and he ain't  big on
compliments...
I am happy to Gig with both of these Soulful Cats.

Norway & Idaho, (It's a small World) to produce Blues Cats like these 2.

Kenny 'Blue' Ray