LBC: New York City

Glynn, Dave GLYNN@lbpc.com
Wed Mar 9 08:54:05 EST 2005

Terra Blues is a very good club and they usually have some good national acts come through.  I was lucky to catch Frankie Paris one night and Popsy Dixon from the Holmes Brothers sat in for most of the night.  Frankie's off to Las Vegas now.  Here's the Terra Blues Website:
http://www.terrablues.com/

Here's their lineup for Friday and Saturday:
04-FRI STEVE GUYGER MICHAEL POWERS FREQUENCY
05-SAT HAZMAT MODINE T BLUES BAND

There's a dive bar called Arthur's Tavern in the West Village that features Blues sometimes, here's their Website:  http://www.arthurstavernnyc.com/

Mad Doctor Dave

Date:    Tue, 8 Mar 2005 05:22:15 -0500
From:    Terry Forche <dntforche@comcast.net>
Subject: LBC: New York City

My wife has a sculpting class this weekend in NYC.

We will be there friday and saturday and were wondering.....

Is there a good blues venue in lower manhattan? we will be in the Soho area.

How about restaurants? it would be great to have blues and food together.

it is her birthday, but blues are good anytime.

terry

'Any day above the ground is a good day'
Bob Dylan