Playlist: 101FM / Honky Tonk Blues / Brisbane, Australia

henry prokop henryprokop@hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:36:50 EST 2005

G’day,

HONKY TONK BLUES  # 582
The best BLUES, ROOTS and RHYTHM
NOW  extended to 3 Hours……Someone Out There Likes Us?

PLAYLIST  for Tuesday,  March 8th,  2005
BROADCAST  on 101.1FM  at  10pm in  Brisbane,  Australia
LIVE on the Internet  - http://www.101fm.asn.au

Producer / Host * Henry Prokop

Artist  * Song  * Album  * Record Label

T.N.T. TRIBBLE / Movin’ Man / T.N.T. Tribble / Collectables
WALKIN’ WILLIE HICKERSON / Red Hot Boogie / T.N.T. Tribble / Collectables
CHUCK GREY & THE PANICS / Push the Panic Button / Screaming Black / Still
MERCY DEE / Romp & Stomp Blues / Jiving Jamboree / Ace
THE RE-MAINS / Bye Bye Byron Bay / Thank You for Supporting Country Rock ‘n
Roll / Croxton
DAVE INSLEY / Own a Mountain / Call Me Lonesome / Independent
GENE ALLISON / You Can Make It If You Try / The Devil’s Jukebox / Snapper
GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS / I Heard It Through the Grapevine / JazzRock / CBS
RONNY ELLIOTT / Powder & Lead / Valentine Roadkill / Blue Heart
DAVID JACOBS-STRAIN / The Girl I Love / Ocean or a Teardrop / Northern Blues
BLIND DOG / Ezekiel’s Wheel / Brisbane Blues Festival / Independent
HARPOON / Slippin’ In / Harpoon / 7th Dimension
THE DUHKS / Death Came a Knockin’ / The Duhks / Sugar Hill
BLIND BOYS OF ALABAMA / Freedom Road / Higher Ground / Real World - MRA
CARL WEATHERSBY & OTIS CLAY / Hobo Blues / In the House / Crosscut
JANIVA MAGNESS / A Woman Knows / Bury Him at the Crossroads / Northern Blues
SEAN COSTELLO / No Half Steppin’ / Sean Costello / Tone Cool - Artemis
WILD CHILD BUTLER / The Devil Made Me Do It / These Mean Old Blues /
Bullseye
DELTA MOON / I Want to Go / Goin’ Down South / Delta Moon
M. WARD / Deep Dark Well / Transistor Radio / Inertia – Spunk
RITA CHIARELLI / Yes It’s Me and I’m In Love Again / No-One to Blame / Mad
Iris
JAMES WESLEY HAYMER / This Song / Field Recordings / Invisible Night
FORTYTWENTY / Can’t It Be Me / Sober and Stupid / Slackjaw
REX HOBART & THE MISERY BOYS / Heartache to Hide / Empty House / Bloodshot
LEMON SQUEEZIN’ DADDIES / Gotta Little Mama / Freshly Squeezed / LSD
PAUL BUTTERFIELD & LEVON HELM / Mystery Train / The Last Waltz / Warner
MIKE CLARK BAND / Zydeco Man / Clarkology / Independent
EDDIE TURNER / Rise / Rise / Northern Blues
NIKO RIIPPA / On My Way / Bohemian Breakfast Bar / House of Dread
MITCH KASHMAR & JR. WATSON / I Don’t Play / Nickels & Dimes / Delta Groove
HOLLYWOOD BLUE FLAMES / Black Cat Bone / Soul Sanctuary / Delta Groove
JEREMY BAUM / Bill Showed Up / Lost River Jams / FlyingYak

L’IL ED   Special *  Interviewed by Mike Sanders

L’IL ED & BLUES IMPERIALS / Pride and Joy / Roughhousin’ / Alligator
L’IL ED & BLUES IMPERIALS / Never Miss Your Water / Heads Up / Alligator
J.B. HUTTO & HAWKS / Too Much Alcohol / Chicago Blues Today / Vanguard
ELMORE JAMES / Elmo’s Shuffle / Classic Early Recordings / Flair
J.B. HUTTO & HAWKS / That’s the Truth / Chicago Blues Today / Vanguard
JOHN LEE HOOKER / Boogie Chillen / Classic Blues Singers / Sony
HOWLIN’ WOLF / Sittin’ on Top of the World / His Best / MCA – Chess
HOWLIN’ WOLF & MUDDY WATERS / Highway 49 / muddy & the Wolf / Chess
B.B. KING / Caldonia / Now Appearing at Ole Miss / MCA
L’IL ED & BLUES IMPERIALS / She’s Fine She’s Mine / Roughhousin’ / Alligator
L’IL ED & BLUES IMPERIALS / Walkin’ the Dog / Roughhousin’ / Alligator
L’IL ED & BLUES IMPERIALS / You Don’t Exist Anymore / Roughhousin’ /
Alligator
L’IL ED & BLUES IMPERIALS / Carwash Blues / Roughhousin’ / Alligator
L’IL ED & BLUES IMPERIALS / Walkin’ / Chicken Gravy & Biscuits / Alligator
L’IL ED & BLUES IMPERIALS / Ed Head’s Boogie / Heads Up / Alligator
L’IL ED & BLUES IMPERIALS / Blues Imperials Theme / Chicken Gravy & Biscuits
/ Alligator
L’IL ED & BLUES IMPERIALS / Got to Be Wise / Chicken Gravy & Biscuits /
Alligator

The HONKY TONK BLUES  playlist  is received by Living Blues, Roots Music
Report,
Blues-DJ, Blues-L, Blues-OZ, BTR-Blues, AMRAP and all supplying labels.

Promotional material may be sent  to:
Henry Prokop
101FM * Honky Tonk Blues
19 Davidson Terrace,
Teneriffe,
QLD.  4005
AUSTRALIA

If you DON’T wish to receive my playlist  please let me know,
And I’ll take you off the list.

Thanks for your attention,
Henry Prokop
101FM ~ Brisbane, Australia ~ http://101fm.asn.au