Playlist: 3/07/05 Blue Monday With Norm Rosen on 90.5FM WICN Worcesster, Massachusetts

Norm Rosen inorm99@yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 23:09:25 EST 2005

Blue Monday with Norm Rosen is heard weekly on
90.5FM, WICN, Worcester Massachusetts
>From 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Time
Blue Monday reports to Living Blues Magazine
and Rootsmusicreport.com
http://www.goodheartmedia.com/bluemonday

Artist Name     Song Title      Album Title     Label
Jimmy Smith     Mood Indigo     .Com Blues      Blue Thumb
Ellington/Roach/Mingus  Backward Country Boy Blues
Martin Scorsese presents: Piano Blues   Legacy
Ruth Brown      It’s a good day for the blues   It’sa  good
day for the blues       Bullseye
Aretha Franklin Takin another man’s place       Atlantic
Blues: vocalists        Atlantic
Shemekia Copeland       Salt in my wounds       Turn the heat up
Alligator
Koko Taylor     That’s why I’m crying   The Alligator
Records 20 anniversary collection       Alligator
Jessie Mae Hemphill/Richard Johnston    Chicken and Gravy
Blues   Goin down south blues sampler volume 2  Inside
Sounds
Leadbelly       It was early one morning        Classic blues
volume 1        Folkways
 David Honeyboy Edwards Big Fat mama    Classic blues
volume 1        Folkways
Big Joe Turner  Cherry red      Evidence Blues sampler
Evidence
Big Joe Duskin  One Dirty Rat   Big Joe Jumps again
Yellow dog Records
Pigmeat Jarrett Walking Blues   Look at the people      June
Appal Records
Erwin Helfer    Stop Time Boogie        8 Hands on 88 Keys      The
Sirens Records
Sunnyland Slim  Canadian walk   Heavy timbre    The Sirens
Records
Little Brother Montgomery       Talking Boogie  Atlantic
Blues: Piano    Atlantic
Willie Mabon    I don’t know    Heavy timbre    The Sirens
Records
Willie Mabon    The Seventh Son Heavy timbre    The Sirens
Records
Willie Mabon    The Seventh Son The best of Chess Volume
1       Chess
Fred Sanders    I got a feeling Goin down south blues
sampler volume 2        Inside Sounds
Son Seals       Now that I’m down       A celebration of Chicago
Blues   St Clair
Doc Tomato      I’ve kissed my last ass Goin down south
blues sampler volume 2  Inside Sounds
Gaye Adebalola  The Dog was here first  Bittersweet
Blues   Alligator
Zora Young/Paul Delay Band      Come on home    Delay does
Chicago Evidence
Eddie Turner    The gangster of Love    Rise    Northern Blues
Big Bill Morganfield    Boogie Child    Blues in the blood
Blind Pig
Joe Bonamassa   Burning  hell   Blues deluxe    Medalist
entertainment
John Lee Hooker/Canned heat     Burning Hell    The Best of
Hooker and Heat EMI
Super Chikan    Shoot that thang!       Shoot that thang!
Rooster Blues
David Evans     Railroad blues  Goin down south blues
sampler volume 2        Inside Sounds
The Isley Brothers      It’s your thing The Essential isley
Brothers        Fuel 2000
Eddie floyd     Knock on wood   Top of the Stax twenty
greatest hits   Stax
Mel and Tim     Starting all over again Top of the Stax
twenty greatest hits    Stax
The fabulous Thunderbirds       Wrap it up      The Ultimate
Blues album     Fuel 2000
Junior Wells    Messin with the kid     The Ultimate Blues
album   Fuel 2000
Eddie Shaw  and the wolf gang   Big leg woman   Movin and
groovin man     Evidence
Big jay McNeely Roadhouse boogie        The Big Horn(
Boogie’s the thing)     Proper records
Big Jay McNeely K and H Boogie  Honkin the boogie
Acrobat
Luke Jones with Joe Alexander’s highlanders     Jump The
Boogie  Boogieology     Atlas
Buddy Banks     Name it and claim it    Honkin the boogie
Acrobat
Amos Milburn    Chicken Shack Boogie    Let the good times
roll    Emi
Eddie Chamblee  Come on in      Honkers and Bar Walkers
Volume three    Delmark
Roban tarrant   Hey hey baby    Mcvouties’s central Avenue
Blues   Delamrk
Eddie chamblee  La ! la! La! Lady       Honkers and Bar
Walkers Volume three    Delmark
Louis Prima     Jump Jive and wail      Jump Blues Classics
volume 5        Rhino
Louis Prima and Sam Butera and the Witnesses    5 months,
two weeks 2 days        Jump Blues Classics volume 14   Rhino
Big Jim Wynn    Rock Boogie     The Big Horn ( Flying home)
Proper
Cootie Williams and  his orchestra      Gator Tail part 1
New York city Blues     Rhino
Willis Jackson  Later for the gator     The Big Horn( More
bounce to the ounce)    Proper records
Fred Jackson    Duck fever      The Big Horn( Blow Your brains
out)    Proper records
Earl Bostic     B-45 stomp      The Big Horn( Blow Your brains
out)    Proper records
Frank “ Floorshow “ culley      Central avenue breakdown
The Big Horn( Boogie’s the thing)       Proper records
The king Cole trio      Got a penny,Benny       Boogieology     Atlas
Oscar moore and The three blazers       Fugue in C minor
Boogieology     Atlas
Red mack and his Orcestera/Helen Andrews        Black Man’s
blues   Boogieology     Atlas