Harmonica Necklaces was Re: Blind Lemon Jefferson souvenir license plates

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 14:29:25 EST 2005

Hmmm ... I was thinking more along the lines of helping them swallow it. I get mean thoughts like this from time to time but rarely act on them.
--
maxdog

So is a wedding ring or most pieces of jewelry (small enough to be swallowed that is).  Seriously though, are there any recorded instances of a "sober adults" aspirating on one?  They put warning label on little toys that toddlers could choke on.  Self destructive drunks don't count because they're gonna find a way to ruin themselves anyway, better a baby harmonica than a car possibly taking innocents with him.  As far swallowing it goes, it would also be small enough to pass if one ate enough fiber.  Wow!!!  Think of it, that could be a time when some actually did play "Zippidy Dodah" out their A**hole.

chefo

Walter Potter <maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net> wrote:
Deb Lubin wrote:
> Yep, those harmonica necklaces are cute, for sure. However, ever been to a show and had someone near you playing theirs along with the band? Not so cute then...
>
> Deb

Yeah, but they are small enough to be swallowed easily.
--
maxdog

NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc. http://www.lsoft.com