Playlist: Bluestime 101FM

Eric Black bluestime101@yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 6 06:14:14 EST 2005

BLUESTIME 101FM #0039
Logan City, Australia
Sunday 4pm - 6pm
Produced and presented by Eric Black
March 6, 2005
Live on the net. http://www.101fm.asn.au

* = Australian Artist
(VA) = Various Artists
ARTIST / SONG / ALBUM / LABEL

1.Magic Dick & Jay Geils/Bluestime/Little Car Blues/Rounder-Shock
2.Mamas Boys/Cant Kick The Habit/The Black Album/Indie
3.Mamas Boys/Come Back Baby/Chicken & Waffles/Indie
4.The Hollywood Blue Flames/Soon Forgotten/Soul Sanctuary/Delta Groove
5.Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers/Bad Bad Boy/Blues In The Dark/BlackTop
6.Mitch Kashmar/Dirty Deal/Nickels & Dimes/Delta Groove
7.Carey & Lurrie Bell/Trouble In My Way/Second Nature/Alligator
8.David Jacobs-Strain/Linin Track/Stuck On The Way Back/Northernblues
9.Hat Fitz & Itchy/Shake Em/13th Annual Brisbane Blues Festival Sampler(VA)*
10.Guitar Slim/Something To Remember You By/Sufferin Mind/Specialty
11.Little Walter/My Babe/Chess Blues(VA)/MCA
12.Shakey Jake/Call Me If You Need Me/The Cobra Records Story(VA)/Capricorn
13.Sonny Landreth/Blues Attack/Grant Street/Sugar Hill-Shock
14.Hound Dog Taylor/Gonna Send You Back To Georgia/Release The Hound/Alligator
15.JB Hutto/Look At The Yonder Wall/Slideslinger/Evidence
16.Jimi Hendrix/Bleeding Heart/Blues/MCA
17.Stevie Ray Vaughan/Boot Hill/The Sky Is Crying/Epic
18.The Hipshooters/Voodoo Love/13th Annual Brisbane Blues Festival Sampler(VA)*
19.George Wild Child Butler/Rent Money Gone Again/Stranger/Bullseye
20.Muddy Waters/Sugar Sweet/Chicago-London/Roots
21.Lil Ed & The Blues Imperials/Cant Let These Blues Go/Chicken Gravy &
Biscuits/Alligator
22.Doc Span & Ross Williams/Wrong Bars In This Place/The Last Train/Walkabout*
23.James T & The Last Volunteers/Kidman Blues/First Up/Blue Tongue*
24.Blind Lemon/Key To The Highway/self-titled/Indie*
25.Curley Bridges/Three Oclock Blues/Upside n Down Tight(VA)/Electro-Fi
26.Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters/Double Trouble/Now My Soul/Stony Plain-Only
Blues
27.Jay Geils Duke Robillard Gerry Beaudoin/Swing With Dr Jake/New Guitar
Summit/Stony Plain-Only Blues

CDs for airplay are welcome and may be sent to:

Att: Eric Black
101FM / Bluestime
P.O. Box 2101
Logan City DC 4114