PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 3/5/05

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 23:40:43 EST 2005

My show #347. Today's Saturday Blue Plate Special was a farewell to Wild
Child Butler. Also a special for Big Al Blake and a dish I called "No Money
(and) No Honey Blues".

Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101 CAC WWSP
Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

3-7P on 90FM - the only alternative!

March 5, 2005

"No Money (and) No Honey Blues"
Muddy Waters /You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had /Folksinger /Chess
Lil Son Jackson /Homeless Blues /Texas Blues /Arhoolie
Johnny Guitar Watson /Broke and Lonely /Blues Masters: the Best of /Rhino
Snooky Pryor /Broke and Hungry /Snooky /Blind Pig
Roscoe Chenier /Time is Hard /self titled /Ave. Jazz
John Primer /Double Trouble /Stuff You Got to Watch /Earwig

New on the Menu
Earl Gilliam /My Thing /Texas Doghouse Blues /Dialtone
Sunnyland Slim /I'm Tore Up /Long Tall Daddy /Arcola
Al Basile /The Catch-Up /Blue Ink /Sweet Spot
Ernest Lane /I'll be Watching You /The Blues is Back! /Acoustic Music

Something Old, Something Blue, Something Borrowed,
All of it Blue! featuring Big Al Blake
1976 wi. Hollywood Fats /Prettiest Little Thing /Rock This House /Black Top
1992 wi. William Clarke /Soon Forgotten /Serious Intentions /Alligator
1994 wi William Clarke /Somebody is Calling Me Home /Groove Time /Alligator
1996 Big Al Blake /Papa's Boogie /Mr. Blake's Blues /Blue Collar
2002 Big Al Blake /Blues for Bobo /Magic Soul Elixir /Soul Sanctuary
new Hollywood Blue Flames /Coco Puffin' /Soul Sanctuary /Delta Groove
Hollywood Blue Flames /borrowed fr. Jimmy Rogers  You're Sweet /Soul
Sanctuary /Delta Groove

New on the Menu
Rosco Gordon /Early in the Morning /No Dark in America /Dualtone
Sean Costello /No Half-Steppin' /self titled /Artemis
Studebaker John /I Don't Know /Between Life and Death /Avanti
Zac Harmon /Sugarman /Blues According to Zachariah /Bluestone
John Hammond /Jitterbug Swing /In Your Arms Again /EMI
Ann Rabson /Do Your Duty /In a Family Way /Emit Dog
Carlos del Junco /Run Me Down /Blues Mongrel /NorthernBlues
Louise Grasmere /I See /Blue Ain't Only Blue /LEG

Saturday Blue Plate Special  Farewell to George Wild Child Butler
Wild Child Butler /Runnin' Drunk /Classic Blues /Ronn
Wild Child Butler /Axe & the Wind /Mr. Dixon's Workshop /Fuel 2000
Wild Child Butler /My Baby Done Put Me Down /Keep on Doing What You're Doing
/Black Magic
Wild Child Butler /None of Nothing /Lickin' Gravy /M.C.
Wild Child Butler /Gravy Child /Lickin' Gravy /M.C.
Wild Child Butler /Give Me an Answer /These Mean Old Blues /Bullseye
wi. Big Jack Johnson /I Wanna Go Home /Roots Stew /M.C.
Wild Child Butler /Achin' All Over /Sho' 'Nuff /APO

New on the Menu
Fieldstones /Loving Blues /Mud Island Blues /High Water
Blues Blasters /Let Your Loss be Your Lesson /Memphis Blues Bands and
Singers '80s /Highwater
Larry Taylor /I Didn't Mean to Hurt Your Feelings /They Were in This House
/AV
Louisiana Red /Mary Dee Shuffle /No Turn on Red /HMG

Birthday Boys
Peg Leg Howell /Broke & Hungry Blues /Story of the Blues v1 /Columbia
J.B. Lenoir /Don't Touch My Head /Natural Man /Chess
Tommy Tucker /High Heel Sneakers /"Lackawanna Blues" /Vanguard
John Primer /Country Boy /Blues Behind Closed Doors /Wolf
Otis McLennon wi. Petrified Alien Brain /I Made a Mistake /Live at the Pub
/Altenburgh Jazz

New on the Menu
Matthew Skoller /Get Paid /These Kind of Blues /Tongue & Groove
Geneva Red /Hard Livin' Alone /Gettin' Cocky /Bottle Cap
Lil Ronnie & the Grand Dukes /She Wild /Do Whatcha Do /Trust Me Baby
Eddie Turner /Secret /Rise /NorthernBlues
Fathead /Let's Have a Party /Livelier Than Ever /Fathead
Ronnie Earl & Duke Robillard /West Side Shuffle /The Duke Meets the Earl
/Stony Plain
Sugar Ray & the Bluetones /title track /Hands Across the Table /Severn
Mitch Kashmar /I Don't Play /Nickels & Dimes /Delta Groove
Bernard Allison /Ami /Higher Power /Ruf