Blind Lemon Jefferson souvenir license plates

Fred Dabney fdabney@nmsu.edu
Sat Mar 5 15:58:45 EST 2005

> Another good fund raising item might be license plate holders.  I had a
Blues Heaven Foundation one on my car when it was brand new (the car, that
is), and it was stolen quickly in SF, along with my license plate (new
registration sticker).  Christmas day, 2001.  I had the blues.

I'd buy one for any number of jazz or blues artists.  For me, one good one
would be "Bix Lives" but there's plenty of other musicians I'd go for.

Fred D.