DualDiscs -- Seeing More Music on the Flip Side

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 08:44:11 EST 2005

With DVD copiers prices dropping just as fast as CD duplicators, this is a
timely announcement for those pesky little burners everywhere.   I guess
cloning from the artists DNA is next.  <g>  I think I'll go to DNApster, and
burn off a Joss Stone for the spare bedroom...now where did I put that duct
tape.   chuck