Wild Child - A funny haircut found...I stand corrected.

BluesMgtGroup@aol.com BluesMgtGroup@aol.com
Sat Mar 5 00:45:08 EST 2005

Chuck has found a funny haircut picture of Wild Child so I guess I will have
to stand corrected on the issue of him never having a funny haircut.  I also
have a funny picture of WC with 7 or 8 harps in his mouth. He had an acute
sense of humor, wrote funny songs (many self depricating). I still maintain that
he rarely had odd haircuts and did not use that as his trademark or signature
look. He still was a serious artist.
    No one ever said Muddy or Jimmy Rogers or Little Walter were not serious
artists even though they could go out on the town for some "head cutting" and
two to three of them would get up on the others shoulders and walk around the
club like that and make funny faces and play their instruments. Muddy would
sometimes show up in the old days in a silk bathrobe. They were still serious
artists  and on occassion would clown around but were definetly not known as
"clowns".
Tom Radai