ADMIN: squabbles and stuff

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 22:26:04 EST 2005

I have dealt with the recent squabble offlist. Let's keep it offlist please.

I am migrating to a new computer and am not currently getting the server
notices about nonmember/new member posts needing approval. I'm sure I
will have this worked out soon but I've had enough of computer problems
for today (I had a nightmare week at work). If you are a new member or a
newsgroup reader who has not joined the list AND you have tried to post
in the last day or so, it will take me a while to get around to
approving them. Please be patient.
--
maxdog
co-listowner, Blues-L