Wild Child Will Always Be In The Running for....

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 20:51:36 EST 2005

Rolling Stone? There was a booklet that came in the infamous "Electric
Mud" record that showed Muddy getting his hair processed. Is that what
you are thinking about? Hell, that booklet was better than the record!

For the record, I have a perverse fondness for Electric Mud but I like
Mexican TV dinners too so there's no accounting for taste.  Just because
I kind of like both doesn't make them good. Electric Mud was my
"gateway" to Muddy so things only got better from that meager start.
--
maxdog