IBC Winner Disqualified

Ron Weinstock rbluesw@YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 3 19:33:41 EST 2005

Jeff

Well according to Pat yes, but since the IBC is best unsigned blues act
contest, not best New Act, please do enter.  We will form the Blues
Photographers Blues Society and have you as our unsigned act.
 To promote you I even have a theme song,
(to the melody of old time religion)
If it is good enough for Demento it's good enuff for me.

Ron (feeling I probably have had too much caffeine today)

BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org