IBC winner disqualified

Blue Stew bluestew@gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 03:25:14 EST 2005

Speaking of "Little Feat".  Saw them just last week and barely 100
people showed up at the 6oo seat (at least) venue.  No, I would not
bank on the Feats to bring 'em in.  Their popularity seems to be on a
rapid decline.  They are a tight band, and are all A+ players AND
great writers to boot, BUT....
the post "Lowell Feat" have never, and probably will never stand up
the the "Lowell" Feat.
When they played Sailin' Shoes you could hear the gospel blues
influence, just as if Muddy Waters was sittin in with the band.  Also,
the audience responce is much more enthusiastic with the older/blusier
songs like "Fat man in the Bathtub", "Willin'', "Two Trains"...

That tells me that the blues wins again.

mike

" Cold, cold, cold, Freezing, it was freezing in that hotel
I had no money, my special friend was gone
The TV set was busted so she went along
I called room, room service, I'm down here on my knees
A peach or a pear, or a coconut please,
But they was cold, cold cold cold" -Lowell George