My Apologies

Steven Harnar chrfoblues2005@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 18:49:25 EST 2005

Aw man, it was just a bit of shits and giggles on an otherwise boring Wednesday afternoon.  Some good info too.  Really no big deal for this neck of the woods.  I'm still trying to figure out what the heck chuck was talking about though ;-)

Tell your moma, tell your pa
Steve Harnar down in Arkansas

Chip Eagle <ceagle@visnat.com> wrote:
Zellers, I apologize for what I became involved in before you eyes this
afternoon. What I began with the best of intentions to support an
organization that does so much turned into some kind of pathetic playground
fight. I had no idea that it would turn out that way. At least in the end
some good information and discussion regarding The Blues Foundation arose
and I hope it continues. It really is an organization that is open to
suggestion and anyone who decides pitch in will find a place. Please do not
misconstrue any of my comments as speaking for The Blues Foundation. They
are my personal beliefs and opinions.

I further hope that we can continue the great discussion about the music we
all love using this cool format. I will not be getting in the sandbox again.
I like the slide better anyway.

Peace through music to you all. Yes, all.

Sincerely,

Chip Eagle

NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc. http://www.lsoft.com