a suggestion re the blues foundation's membership $

c.n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 2 16:32:30 EST 2005

Since Chip, Paul, and Dom (among others here on blues-l) are a
part of the Blues Foundation, I'd like to point out that I was attempting
to re-up my membership I noticed that there is no option to pay by any
means other than credit cards.  As we hear w/ more and more frequency,
private information is too often--and too easily==compromised on the 'net.
Maybe you should include an option to pay by check or money order, or even
have a Ph# as a more secure way to share credit information. If they can
hack T-Mobile, they can hack The Blues Foundation.

Thanks in advance,
chuck (would be donor)