confessions of a lonely blues player, or principles? f..k 'em

Lucretia lucretia_sf@YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 30 12:34:32 EDT 2004

As a mere mortal member of the audience I can tell you why I like it so
much – it brings back great memories of the days when I first starting
going out to hear live music.  I was thirteen or fourteen living in
Anchorage, the local bands always played it and it was/is a great song to
dance to.

Lucretia

http://www.lsoft.com
BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org