confessions of a lonely blues player, or principles? f..k 'em

Son Lewis Sonlewis1@aol.com
Wed Sep 29 22:55:36 EDT 2004

I don't know... aren't we all entertainers at some level?  Don't you  think
that Muddy got REALLY tired of doing Mojo every night?  Perhaps the  best we
can do is admit that we are Blues players who have principals but we are  not so
caught up in our own underwear that we can't occassionally help the  audience
have a little fun, too...  After all, it's just a song... and  isn't that
audience a very large part of the experience of the evening?

In a message dated 9/29/2004 9:49:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,