confessions of a lonely blues player, or principles? f..k 'em

Joel Fritz willie_mctell@comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 12:59:23 EDT 2004

/***************  Big Snip
********************************************************/

> Tell me, what would you do?  Only people with "lust in their heart" need apply.
> Mike "unchain my heart, baby let me go"- Ray

So, would you have played "Peace Train" or "Baby, It's a Wild World?"
How 'bout "Patches" or "Honey" or "I'm the Son of Hickory Holler's Tramp?"

Actually, I always liked the line "The path was deep and wide from
footsteps leading to our cabin."  It had that Lonnie Johnson over the
top quality.

--
Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

  http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly