Jimmy Rogers headstone

Black Hat Design blackhat@blackhatdesign.com
Tue Sep 28 13:07:17 EDT 2004

I speak to Jimmy D. Lane regularly. I design his web site and attend to some
other matters for him.

I brought this original thread to his attention and he was to issue a reply
to the list but it seems that he never got around to it.

Jimmy's reply was that his father regularly signed his name as Jay A. Lane
and that his greatest concern was whether or not the fish were biting. Not
whether or not he was politically or phonetically correct.

He expressed his appreciation at the good intentions but also said that the
Lane family has no plans to change the stone that marks his father's final
resting place.

Best in Blues,

Ron Chavira
Black Hat Design
www.blackhatdesign.com

PROMOTIONAL DESIGN SOLUTIONS FOR
CORPORATE AND CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS
INTERNET PROMOTIONS * PRE-PAID PHONECARDS
BLUES WEB SITES * INTERNET ABUSE REMEDIATION

8306 Greenbush
Houston, Texas 77025
Office:  (713) 664-7958
FAX:    (713) 667-9649