ADMIN: change in some member's accounts

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Tue Sep 28 01:13:57 EDT 2004

Some of you will get an email with a subject line that says "Re: Change
in your subscription options for the BLUES-L list" Don't worry about it,
everything is ok but here is the explanation.

All new members to Blues-L are set to review status by default. What
that means is that a listowner has to approve all posts from that
member. The reason for this is to cut out spam and malicious posts. What
I did tonight was to remove that restriction on several Blues-L member's
accounts so now you can post to the list without listowner intervention.
I hadn't done this in several months except in cases where people try to
post often so you may have joined a while back but I just got around to
your account. Sorry for any confusion. All the other settings for your
account are unchanged.
--
maxdog
co-listowner, Blues-L

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." -Will Rogers