Playlist: Jammin' Jim 91.5 FM KKUP 9/23/04

Jim Farris jammin_jim@comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 18:56:01 EDT 2004

This is my playlist for my show Damn Traffic. The show airs from 3 to 5 PM on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays on KKUP in Cupertino, CA. I am also posting my playlist to my new blog for Damn Traffic. You can find the specific posting by clicking the following link:
http://damntraffic.blogspot.com/2004/09/playlist-for-92304.html

If you would like to see all of the postings to the blog including behind the scene show information and upcoming San Francisco Bay Area events, click the following link:
http://damntraffic.blogspot.com/
Here's the playlist:
Song ; Artist; CD; Label
Bald Headed Woman; The Best of Lightnin Hopkins; Roots N Blues (Columbia)
Keep on the Sunny Side of Life; Papa Chubby; Peace Love and Respect; Blind Pig
Got My Mojo Working; Muddy Mississippi Waters Live; Epic Legacy
Black Cat Bone Blues; Bukka White; Big Daddy; Biograph
Lovin' You Would Be a Crime; Groove Hogs; Blue Rhythms White Lies; pixelmax Entertainment
Levee Camp Moan; Son House; Martin Scorsese Presents; Sony
Going Up to the Country...; Taj Mahal; Martin
Wild About You Baby; Hound Dog Taylor; Release the Hound; Alligator
Let Him Down Easy; Tinsley Ellis; The Hard Way; Telarc
Step Into the Light; Mavis Staples; Have a Little Faith; Alligator
Didn't It Rain; Sister Rosetta Tharpe; Sing Sister Sing; Fuel 2000
Down By the River; Reverend Gary Davis; From Blues to Gospel; Biograph
The End of the World; The Best of Reverend JM Gates; Roots N Blues
Feeling Good Part One; Bobby Rush; Folk Fun; Deep Rush
The Magic of Sam; Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters; Now My Soul; Stony Plain
Lone Wolf (single); Johnny Winter; Virgin
Down and Out; Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm; King Cobra, The Chicago Sessions; Fuel 2000
Cowgirl Blues;Jessie Mae Hemphill; Get Right Blues; High Water
Old School; Guitar Shoty; Watch Your Back; Alligator
I Got Loaded; Jimmy Thackery and Tab Benoit; Live!; Telarc