Saturday Night after the SF Blues Festival

Steve Edmonson edmoblues@comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 23:23:27 EDT 2004

Hey All,

Just a heads up to let everyone in town for the SF Blues Festival know that in addition to performing at the Festival this Saturday, we will be playing at Lou's Pier 47 in Fisherman's Wharf, Saturday evening from 9-1.  I've listed our gig and a couple of others around town on Saturday night for your bar-hopping convenience....

The Jackie Payne Steve Edmonson Band plus special guests
Lou's Pier 47 Nightclub

300 Jefferson Street
San Francisco, CA
(415) 771-LOUS
Cover $10.00

Bobby Rush

Biscuits and Blues

401 Mason St

San Francisco, CA

(415) 292-BLUES

2 Shows 8:30 & 10:30

Cover $25.00

Finis Tasby

The Boom Boom Room

1601 Fillmore Street

San Francisco, CA

 415-673-8000

8:00 PM

Cover $10.00

Birdlegg & the Tight Fit Blues Band

Dotha's Juke Joint in the Everett & Jones Barbecue at Jack London Square

126 Broadway, Oakland, CA

8:00 p.m. to midnight

No Cover

Steve Edmonson